Places to stay in Romania
When you decide to Visit Romania, there are plenty of different places where you can stay overnight.
While some prefer spending a night in nature in a remote location in the middle of the wilderness, others prefer to stay in an old mansion that was recently revived with brand new furniture and facilities looking exactly like the ones in the 18th century.
Would you spend a night in a Castle in Transylvania ? That is possible as well as long as it is not too scary for you.
Would you prefer to spend some days on the Romanian Beaches ?
Allow Me To offer you 3 reasons for which you will love Romanian Black Sea Beaches:
- rates are reasonable
- a lot of the resorts are vibrant nightlife
- the beaches are unbelievably attractive
Among my much-loved beach hotels in Romania is Mamaia. So, I always go to Mamaia when I go to Romania.
As well as Mamaia is the resource of amusement as well as enjoyment during the summertime period. If you like to party then Mamaia must be your summer location.
Rest assured that in this country you can find plenty of accommodations to choose from based on your own taste.
- 7 best luxury hotels at Black Sea RomaniaNow that the winter holidays are over, let’s start to plan our summer holiday. And what destination could be more proper for our summer holiday …
- Green Village Resort Danube Delta Sfantu Gheorghe reviewLocated where Black Sea meets the Danube in a picturesque and wild area of Romania, Green Village Resort Danube Delta is accessible only by boat …
- Safari Danube Delta Enisala review of the holiday villageWhen we booked our stay at Safari Danube Delta Enisala we were looking for an accommodation located close to Danube Delta but on the mainland. …
- Useful tips to choose the best Romanian Black Sea Coast hotelsThere are so many beautiful and nice accommodations at Romanian seaside that choosing the best Romanian Black Sea Coast hotels seem to be a very …
- Iaki Hotel Mamaia Constanta Beach Hotel reviewWe heard a lot of things about Iaki Hotel Mamaia Constanta but we never had the opportunity to visit it until that weekend. We chose …
Logistical tips and tricks for your trip
Book your accommodation
We always use Booking.com as they have the best price-quality ratio and they offer a wide range of hotels, guesthouses, apartments, and villas to choose from.
You will find here all types of accommodations, from the cheapest ones to the most luxurious.
Don't forget travel insurance
Travel insurance will always protect you against unexpected events and cost like illness, COVID, injury, theft, or travel cancellation.
We never go on any trip without travel insurance and there were many cases when we had to use it.
Renting a car
We like to explore a country on our own and a car gives us the mobility and freedom to do that.
We always rent our car from Discovercars as they have free cancellation 48 hours prior to starting date and a wide range of car rental companies and options to choose from all over the world.
Tours and attractions
When we are looking for some adventure or we simply want to break up the monotony and discover new places, we always use GetYourGuide.
We love it because we always find the most amazing experiences, with free cancellation and a large variety of activities and tours to choose from.
Airplane tickets and holiday packages
Expedia is our ally when searching for the best price for airplane tickets as it works as an aggregator for a huge number of airlines and we always find the best price for our flights.
Travel tip: use Expedia when you are searching for holiday packages as they have many last-minute offers and great discounts for hotels, flights, and even the whole holiday packages.