Knowing your travel resources and having them at hand when you plan your next trip could save you a lot of time and money.
Even though I’m more likely to go with the flow, instead of strategy heavily when it concerns mapping out my next experience, there’s still all manner of research study and also prep work that has to be done prior to and throughout any type of trip.
Scrolling via travelling items, top ideas listings, as well as relevant reserving sites, can essentially be the monotonous aspect of travelling, however, you never understand what valuable info as well as money-saving tips you might come across.
Logistical tips and tricks for your trip
Book your accommodation
We always use Booking.com as they have the best price-quality ratio and they offer a wide range of hotels, guesthouses, apartments, and villas to choose from.
You will find here all types of accommodations, from the cheapest ones to the most luxurious.
Don't forget travel insurance
Travel insurance will always protect you against unexpected events and cost like illness, COVID, injury, theft, or travel cancellation.
We never go on any trip without travel insurance and there were many cases when we had to use it.
Renting a car
We like to explore a country on our own and a car gives us the mobility and freedom to do that.
We always rent our car from Discovercars as they have free cancellation 48 hours prior to starting date and a wide range of car rental companies and options to choose from all over the world.
Tours and attractions
When we are looking for some adventure or we simply want to break up the monotony and discover new places, we always use GetYourGuide.
We love it because we always find the most amazing experiences, with free cancellation and a large variety of activities and tours to choose from.
Airplane tickets and holiday packages
Expedia is our ally when searching for the best price for airplane tickets as it works as an aggregator for a huge number of airlines and we always find the best price for our flights.
Travel tip: use Expedia when you are searching for holiday packages as they have many last-minute offers and great discounts for hotels, flights, and even the whole holiday packages.
Whether it’s protecting the very best flight bargains, intending train as well as bus trips or checking into scenic tours that cover even more the more difficult to take a trip locations (or where you can not take a trip to independently), these traveling sources are my regular go-to details centers for preparation as well as booking whatever that’s needed for wonderful expedition.
- Canyon Lake Texas: full guide for your getawayCanyon Lake Texas is also known as “The Jewel” of the Texas Hill Country and is one of the state’s most popular attractions. It is …
- Monahans Sandhills State Park, the complete guideMonahans Sandhills State park is a small but extremely beautiful area with a total surface of a little over 3840 acres of sand dunes. The …
- Burgers Lake Fort Worth TX, fun and sun near DallasBurgers Lake is the perfect destination for those of you looking to cool off and have fun on a hot day in summer. The lake …
- Every San Antonio brewery you need to visitIf you are looking for the best San Antonio brewery you are in the right place, as this article brings you the best breweries in …
- Snorkeling South Padre Island, the complete guideSnorkeling South Padre Island is one of the most exciting activities you and your family can try while vacationing on this island. Nothing is more …
- 19 amazing and fun things to do in San AngeloThere are plenty of interesting and fun things to do in San Angelo Tx, so you should consider spending at least one weekend here. San …