You should know that you find some of the lowest travel costs for Romania if you compare it to most of the other European countries.
Typically when I plan a journey I consider the lodging price, at dish expenses, entrance charges! Really I want expense of living for that country! I require this info simply to have an idea for just how much cash do I require!
To be sure that you get an excellent rate for your holiday my advice is to plan ahead and book the accommodation well in advance, avoid public holidays if possible and also try to avoid peak season when everybody goes on holiday. This will greatly improve the cost of your holiday while you go and visit this country.
Travel costs for Romania
- How is Romania weather all year round and best time to goRomania weather is different from one season to another, because it is located in the Balkan Peninsula in the southeastern part of Europe. What you …
- These are the best 10 Romania destinationsNested in the Balkan Peninsula and full of incredible attractions, Romania destinations are waiting to be discovered. It is not yet a very developed country …
- How to visit Romania without spending a lotI am sure that most of you are wondering how to visit Romania, which is the best time to visit Romania and how to travel …
- Useful information about Romania currencyThe official Romania currency is Romanian leu. The currency symbol is leu plural lei and the currency code is RON. Ever heard about this RON?! …
- Is Romania expensive to travel? Plan your holidays in Romania„First we have the budget and then we decide where to go!” After this motto, I plan all my trips, including my holidays in Romania! …
Logistical tips and tricks for your trip
Book your accommodation
We always use Booking.com as they have the best price-quality ratio and they offer a wide range of hotels, guesthouses, apartments, and villas to choose from.
You will find here all types of accommodations, from the cheapest ones to the most luxurious.
Don't forget travel insurance
Travel insurance will always protect you against unexpected events and cost like illness, COVID, injury, theft, or travel cancellation.
We never go on any trip without travel insurance and there were many cases when we had to use it.
Renting a car
We like to explore a country on our own and a car gives us the mobility and freedom to do that.
We always rent our car from Discovercars as they have free cancellation 48 hours prior to starting date and a wide range of car rental companies and options to choose from all over the world.
Tours and attractions
When we are looking for some adventure or we simply want to break up the monotony and discover new places, we always use GetYourGuide.
We love it because we always find the most amazing experiences, with free cancellation and a large variety of activities and tours to choose from.
Airplane tickets and holiday packages
Expedia is our ally when searching for the best price for airplane tickets as it works as an aggregator for a huge number of airlines and we always find the best price for our flights.
Travel tip: use Expedia when you are searching for holiday packages as they have many last-minute offers and great discounts for hotels, flights, and even the whole holiday packages.