Planning a trip to a foreign country might be quite overwhelming especially if there are so many interesting things to do and places to see and so little time.
And Costa Rica for sure is one of those countries, full of wildlife, national parks, and diverse landforms, that you definitely have to see at least once in your lifetime.
This small but beautiful country attracts visitors from all over the world as it hosts about 5% of the world’s biodiversity and is one of the very few countries that really do something to save the beauty of this planet.
It is heaven on earth for nature lovers but also for beach lovers as it has one of the most secluded and beautiful beaches from Central America.
Costa Rica means welcoming people, impressive wildlife, and multiple landforms like volcanoes, rainforests, cloud forests, beaches many beautiful waterfalls, and some of the most relaxing natural pools with thermal waters from Central America.
You don’t have to drive very far from Costa Rica to find wildlife and stunning landforms as the country has an impressive number of national parks and protected areas packed with a wide range of animals and plants, some of them unique in the world.
This Travel guide for Costa Rica carefully picked the most beautiful attractions and include them in your itinerary.
You will start your journey in San Jose, go to the Pacific Side and in the central part of the country to see volcanoes and to relax in a natural pool, then continue your trip to the Caribbean side of Costa Rica and end your journey in San Jose, from where you will fly back home.
You will drive many kilometers and you will see what this beautiful country has to offer.
You will meet locals, talk with them, eat traditional Costa Rican food and explore the most emblematic places in the country.
The tour is very complex and includes multiple daily stops to different attractions so it is important to wake up quite early in the morning and stick to the scheduler as there are so many interesting things to experience all across the country.
We carefully picked for you the best hotels where to sleep each day, hotels that are located along the itinerary and have the best price-quality ratio.
It is a very intense and diverse tour, that circles the whole country showing you its wild side and stopping at the most emblematic attractions.
With this itinerary, you don’t have to worry about anything! Just rent a car as it is easier for you to reach all these attractions and prepare for the adventure of your life!
How this Travel guide for Costa Rica will help you
- We carefully picked for you the most beautiful attractions from Costa Rica so you don’t have to worry that you will miss something important on your tour
- We planned for you each day of your trip and tell you exactly where to go, what to see, and where to sleep so that you have a relaxing holiday and fully enjoy your time spent abroad
- We give you all the necessary information for a 10 days trip to Costa Rica so you don’t have to contact tour operators or travel agencies and pay a lot of money for getting an itinerary
- The itinerary is very easy to follow as we split the attractions and the activities on a daily basis and all you have to do is to follow the guide and reach the accommodation before dark
- This tour allows you to experience the wildest and untamed side of Costa Rica and leads you to the most important attractions of the country including national parks, home to unique and amazing creatures and plants
- We took care of everything and plan each day so that you can maximize your time spent abroad and provide you with accommodation ideas for each day of your itinerary
- With this guide, you can be sure that you see the most emblematic places from Costa Rica without spending a lot
How this guide will help you save money and time
- You don’t have to pay a travel agency from your country or from Costa Rica to organize your trip as we did this job for you at a considerably lower cost
- You know from the beginning what you will visit and you can better plan your expenses and your budget for this adventure
- The guide contains a ton of useful information about Costa Rica and its amazing places that should be included in your itinerary so you don’t need a local guide to tell you some words about each attraction
- You don’t need to buy another guide or ebook for your Costa Rican adventure as this guide contains all the useful information about the country and its main attractions
- You will save a lot of money by choosing to stay in the accommodations provided inside the guide as these definitely have the best price-quality ratio
- Inside the guide, you will also find a packing list that is very useful to know what to pack and to avoid the situations when you get to your destination and start buying things which you accidentally left home
- You can choose the best time to go as the guide contains also such a chapter and so you can get more bang for the buck